In the talents
that will make
Internet content analyst
Do you have passion for WEB 2.0? Do you like to listen with curiosity to what the network is saying on current affairs? Do you like to define and understand the sentiment of a product, a service, a BRAND? Do you want to deal with large corporations and get firsthand experience with innovative software and 2.0 platforms? We are seeking creative, reliable, accurate WEB enthusiasts, to monitor many online communities.
- Monitor Internet channels on specific subjects and the social networks
- Identify trends and sentiment of the network
- Prevent problems and criticality
- Solve conflicts and proactively contribute to the conversation
- Get to know the community, assess its components and build a constructive environment
- Good knowledge of social media and 2.0 platforms
- Knowledge of general entertainment and most popular programs
- Instruction, kindness and competence in polite use of the Italian language
- Good general culture
- Good communication skills, both in Italian and English
- Proven amateur experience in managing forums, communities and fan pages will be considered a qualifying factor.
The job will be done, after training, independently within assigned schedules and on weekly shifts, teleworking on an internet platform.
SKILLS AND PERSONAL APTITUDE:
- Availability to telework
- Availability to work on evening and/or weekend shifts
- Availability of PC and broadband internet access (ADSL)
- High self-determination and ability to work independently
To apply send an email to [email protected] specifying in the subject “Internet Content Analyst Candidacy”.